Friday, June 27, 2008

New Beginnings


Alright, so this will be short, but I wanted to let you all know that I will

be posting on my blog again regularly when I get to New York next week. I figure as long as I am starting a new set of things, I might as well keep the blog as a semi-journal that I can share with others. I'm sorry if you're been disappointed by it of late, since I have not been posting, but I guarantee that I will post more outrageous and funny things for you here.

In the meantime, I've been in Provo having a blast. Here's a picture of Natausha (the girl I've been dating for the past month and a half) and I jet skiing up by Pineview reservoir. I am currently in Denver, though, for about a week and a half, enjoying being with my nieces and whatnot, one last break before the hurricane begins again. I'm in the eye of the storm.

I go out to New York next Tuesday evening. I'll be an adventure; I am really excited about it. I am excited to start work and to be actively involved in something. I've been working on a few side projects of late, and I learned French, and I've been working at Granada Capital, but I don't feel like I've gotten a whole lot done lately. Accordingly, I am extra ready to get to work and make it happen. I hope you're all doing well, and I'll start up again with the regular posts next week. Peace out!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

finally you are back!!! What, you are dating someone! Details! =) Glad you are doing well bro! Keep me posted!

Lindsay said...

Welcome back!!! How does your girl feel about you going back to new york? Glad you are doing well too!

Kasie said...

Why hello Jeff! Long time no talk! I am super excited that you have a blog - now I can keep in touch, kinda. I'm excited to hear more about your many adventures :)