Friday, July 23, 2010

Pictures from India

So, I don't have any pictures from my birthday on my phone, but I do
have some other ones that are pretty awesome.

Cows. They're all over the place, and they're free to roam about as
they please. McD's specializes in McChicken sandwiches, though I hear
that Hard Rock actually does burgers. I'm not sure how that works, but
I'll run with it. Otherwise the cows wander through the streets and
eat garbage in the dumpster. C'est la vie.

Monkeys. We were walking through the wildlife reserve and there were
these cute monkeys in the street so I snapped this picture.

Paddleboating (2). We went paddleboating up at Echo Point, on a man-
made reservoir. It was gorgeous. We went out then just sat on the
water and talked for a while. Talk about peaceful, serene...
untouched. Amazing!

Tarps. I have no idea where everyone gets so many tarps! Every
vendor's stall has a couple, and even our driver has a tarp chilling
in his trunk. I've seen way more tarps here than I've ever seen in the
US. Crazy!

No comments: