Monday, August 16, 2010

Odaiba--island of the Future

The most incredible money I've ever seen was on display at the Decks
Mall in Odaiba. He was dressed up like a person (simple enough), stood
up completely straight (also easy enough to teach), but he was
flirting with the trainer, walking on stilts, jumping over huge
obstacles while on the stilts, walking down stairs doing a handstand
and being a ham. It was amazing. I've never been so sad to not have a
video function on my camera.

Not really sure what I had for dinner. It included beef (the one word
the worker knew), rice, some sort of vegetable, perhaps some seaweed
and a raw egg.

I don't know what it's called, but it was delightful. I walked around
the food court, and picked the trays that smelled the best from the
other customers.

I'm out on the artificial island Odaiba where there are a bunch of
futuristic / ultramodern buildings and exhibits, and an all women's
mall (guys can go in, but the stores are all for women).

I didn't venture over that way, but for some strange reason I decided
to do the big ferris wheel next to the Toyota show--despite the fact
that I am terrified of heights. I did, of course, survive...

No comments: